A Site Manager leads a team of activity staff (Red Tops), from their training and onboarding through to programme delivery.
Before programmes start, Site Managers undertake administration and preparation responsibilities, communication with your team, planning timetables and ensuring your venue is ready.
During a season, Site Managers are onsite from 8am to 6pm as the first-point of contact for staff, children, parents, venue and our central office team. Site Managers report to a Regional Manager, and additional support is provided by our central office team for all operational matters. Site Managers are the designated safeguarding lead at a venue, dealing with concerns in a timely manner, completing paperwork and risk assessments, responding to feedback, recording incidents and managing OFSTED requirements.
Child safety is our number one priority, and the welfare of children is paramount. Supervision responsibilities include lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, implementing our behaviour management policy, overseeing the use of equipment and upholding health and safety standards and procedures.
Working with Kings Camps during the school-holidays offers you pay, high-quality employment and valuable experience.
- Weekly pay rate: £536 per week
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings
- Working in an experienced staff team of coaches and managers who provide a strong support network
- Experience the joy of developing others in leadership, communication, coaching and working with children
- Enjoy delivering market-leading activity programmes
- Work in first class facilities and locations – the best universities and schools in the UK
- Benefit from a proven training and onboarding process
- Make a difference to the lives of children from a variety of backgrounds – you’ll be contributing to the health of the nation.
Locations: Over 50 Schools and Universities, covering England, Scotland and Wales
Dates: Easter, Summer and Half Term School Holidays. Click here for a list of locations and dates